httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ruiyuan Jiang <Ruiyuan_Ji...@liz.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Bugs or problem?
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:18:07 GMT
Hi, all

I found a problem on Apache v2.2.14. I down graded my Apache to v2.0.59 and tested. The problem
does not exist on Apache v2.0.59. How do I file a bug report or fix request? Thanks.

Ryan

This message (including any attachments) is intended
solely for the specific individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above, and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.