httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rupert Reid <isingl...@madasafish.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 1.3 OS X 10.4 help
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:03:10 GMT

On 25 Feb 2010, at 01:40, Jonathan Zuckerman wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Daniel Reinhardt
> <cryptodan@cryptodan.net> wrote:

I think this was my original question.  I am new to this and was
hoping for some help.  How do I configure apache on OS x to return
the domain/etc instead of the ip/etc.  I have 2 virtual hosts behind
a router  - if the virtual hosts are setup wrong and is the cause of
this then I would be grateful for some guidance on how I can alter
it.  However, everthing seems to be working fine except this issue.

Thanks Rupert