httpd-users mailing list archives

From Krist van Besien <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] URL Rewrite goes into infinite loop
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:17:32 GMT
On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 4:41 PM, su2 <shuchi@pexsupply.com> wrote:

> I have a feeling that my URL request is getting into infinite loop somehow.
> But not sure how and where.
>
> I would appreciate the help.

You have to look in your logfiles. What do you see in your access log,
and what in your rewrite log? If you don't have a rewrite log, enable
it. It could also be usefull to install a plugin like "Live HTTP
Headers" in Firefox, to see what is being sent back by the server.

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
krist@vanbesien.org