httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Jones <ja...@freedomnet.co.nz>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_authn_dbd
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:40:18 GMT
I have some weird issues with mod_auth_dbd and mysql. It would appear that
mod_authn_dbd is not replacing the %s in the stamenet

AuthDBDUserRealmQuery       "select password from users where username =
'%s' and realm = '%s'"

My query log look like this:

100223  9:38:05       80 Connect    auth@localhost on auth
           80 Prepare    select password from users where username = '?' and
realm = '?'
           81 Connect    auth@localhost on auth
           81 Prepare    select password from users where username = '?' and
realm = '?'
           82 Connect    auth@localhost on auth
           82 Prepare    select password from users where username = '?' and
realm = '?'
           83 Connect    auth@localhost on auth
           83 Prepare    select password from users where username = '?' and
realm = '?'
100223  9:38:09       73 Execute    select password from users where
username = '?' and realm = '?'

Any thoughts? I am doing some thing really stupid?