httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Zuckerman <j.zucker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Disable QOS driver on Win 2008
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:43:14 GMT
MY ADVICE IS TO STOP-USING WINDOWS HWAA
</top-posting></retarded>

In seriousness, after a brief google search it seems that QoS is something
that windows networks use to prioritize packet delivery, I can see why this
might have deleterious effects on a web-server.  I found these instructions
for disabling it:
http://forums.techarena.in/networking-security/1231039.htm