httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brent Davidson <br...@ahsservices.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Re: Upgrading from Apache1 1.x to 2.1.14
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 13:27:23 GMT
You do realize Xampp is a test and development package and not designed for a "production"
environment correct?

Thanks,
Brent Davidson

This particular version of Apache is part of the XAMPP Package which is
a COMPLETE Package containing: Apache, MySQL, Filezilla, Mercury, PHP, &
Tomcat; all in one package for the PC.  I have a lot to lose if I can't
get Apache working to my liking.  Something is missing in the httpd.conf
file that is blocking this feature.  It is experiencing the following
behaviors:
  htttp://genealogy.mcferrin.org == Page display's normally
  http://genealogy.mcferrin.org/barrows.htm == Page displays "Object not
found" message, but is there!!
  http://genealogy.mcferrin.org/McFerrin_CD == Directory containing
"index.html", Page displays "Object not found" again.
- Paul