httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas, Peter" <ptho...@HPTI.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Controlling which handlers run, and when
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:52:44 GMT
I'm trying to combine mod_authnz_ldap with a mod_perl PerlAuthenHandler.
I've got everything working correctly except that the mod_authnz_ldap
handler is being called twice...once before my PerlAuthenHandler [when
the request has not been properly configured] and once after.

This is a problem.  I've been able to see this flow by using
AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off. [to get a "DECLINED" out of the first
invocation].  When I do, my require ldap-filter, etc., directives are
not treated as authoritative on the "second pass" when the request user
has been set correctly.

--Pete

---
Peter L. Thomas, pthomas@hpti.com
(w) 703-682-5308 (c) 703-615-7806 (pgr) 877-383-8910
 <<Thomas, Peter L. (pthomas@HPTI.com).vcf>>