httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bill Gudgeon <w...@st-andrews.ac.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Disable QOS driver on Win 2008
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:47:03 GMT
Hi,

Very new to Apache, just starting to look at it today actually.
Have downloaded 2.2.14 and installed to a freshly installed Windows 2008
Standard server.
All OK thus far. "It works" message came up.

I noted in the documentation the suggestion to disable the QOS network
driver but am unsure where to do this.
I have googled it and seen various suggestions about Group Policy
settings or disabling the QOS service, but I don't seem to have a
service with any name relating to QOS.

Is it just a case of unchecking the QOS Packet Scheduler item in the LAN
connection properties dialog.

Thanks

Bill