httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Bakshi" <joyd...@infoservices.in>
Subject [users@httpd] How to collect host specif error log and how to see those from web interface ?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 05:41:43 GMT
Dear list,

I already have vlogger installed in my server which breaks the apache
access log as per vhost and awstas is working well. Hope you all admit
that the main requirement is obviously error log. vlogger does not break
the error log as it does with access log. I have two specif questions here.

[1] how can I break the error log as per vhost ?

Is it something like

<my vhost>

[...]
ErrorLog /srv/www/htdocs/myvhost_dir/error.log
LogLevel error
[...]

</my vhost>

[2] Is there any web based tool which can show the error logs in real
time ? any chance by awstats ?

Thanks
--

জয়দীপ বক্সী