httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nilesh Govindarajan <li...@itech7.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SuExec
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:06:26 GMT
Okay, I have now a different setup. After a lot of researching on
Google, I concluded that it is not possible to do what I wanted.

Now I have a common drupal codebase located at /srv/htdocs/drupal

I am using this kind of setup - http://drupal.org/node/124268

Only difference being all user directories are at /srv/htdocs as suexec
docroot is /srv.

Now the problem is FastCGI. FastCGISuexec has been configured.

at /srv/cgi-bin, a shell script called php-cgi (the wrapper) is there
owned by www:www.

When I want to execute php files in /srv/<user>/<site>/public/file.php
then it suexec log says - "target uid/gid (500/500) mismatch with
directory (501/501) or program (501/501)"

500 is the user, 501 is www.

What's the solution for this ?

--
Nilesh Govindarajan