httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nilesh Govindarajan <li...@itech7.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SuExec
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 06:05:34 GMT
I am using drupal to configure a multi-site environment.

The thing is the codebase is same (that's why I am using drupal) but
different sites have to be configured on it.

I want to run different sites on different users because the users
should not exceed their file size quota. Drupal codebase is an exception
to it.

They should not be able to use the default site's /files directory but
/sites/<site>/files

Any ideas ?

According to suExec docs, target file must be owned by the user and
group specified in SuExecUserGroup directive. But this is not possible here.

/srv/htdocs/main (drupal codebase) is owned by www:www

--
Nilesh Govindarajan
Site & Server Adminstrator