httpd-users mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <...@hazlewood.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_proxy_balancer and balancer_manager - Programmatic access?
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 20:38:04 GMT
Hi all,

I have a cluster of Apache instances that are acting as load balancers
via mod_proxy_balancer.  I would like to configure each one of the
Apache instances dynamically from a single location - add and remove
members, enable or disable them, etc.

Is there any documentation on how to interact with the
balancer_manager programatically?  Is there anything that specifies
what request attributes and values are necessary to trigger certain
actions?

Sure, I can try to click links and look at the URLs, but yuck -
hopefully there is a better way.

Any ideas? Thanks for the help!

Best,

Les