httpd-users mailing list archives

From William Foster <willia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Trouble installing on windows 7
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 04:07:28 GMT
Hi Wes,

Well it was a free copy, so no money to Microsoft on this one.

I figured out the issue.  There was a hidden dialog underneath the
install shield dialog asking if I wanted to grant permission.  Once I
discovered that and granted permission it installed fine.

Now I'm facing another issue.  I can get to localhost:80 but when I
try to access from another computer inside the router, it does not
work.  I wonder if port 80 is being blocked by default in Windows 7?

Thanks.

-William