httpd-users mailing list archives

From Krist van Besien <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] "Perfect" Transparent Proxy Setup?
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 07:01:59 GMT
On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 7:10 PM, Brian Kim <09su.research@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope that any network expert make my naive idea more concrete.

Actually as a general Web Proxy Squid is a better choice. On a Linux
system you can use IPTables to forward all requests to port 80 to your
squifd proxy, which effectively creates a transparant proxy. More info
can be found on the web. Just google "transparent proxy with squid".

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
krist@vanbesien.org