httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul McFerrin <pmcfer...@columbus.rr.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Something's fishy going on: dead server & no log messages
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2010 22:07:14 GMT
Well I think I need to contact RoadRunner.  It looks like they are
blocking port 80.  From another PC connected to the same router, I can
access my webpage usinging my locally assigned IP address in a browser
window.  Does it sound like this assumption is correct?

My web site is for my family genealogy information.  Why should I pay
more money when I'm truly not a business customer?