httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul McFerrin <pmcfer...@columbus.rr.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Something's fishy going on: dead server & no log messages
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:34:40 GMT
Wow, my base site at http://localhost works !!!
Second: windows firewall is in fact disabled.
Third: infection due to unsafe surfing which is history now.
Fourth: To reload.  Complete Installation including FORMAT from a XP Pro
CD that included all of the updates thru SP3 on one CD.  Everything else
reinstalled from disk copies I've kept over the years.  No further updates.

Service: Residential.  This is very low traffic.  My email and download
traffic is considerable more.  TIMING COINCIDENCE??? Maybe.  I hate to
contact them and raise their level of suspicion.