httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSL error reported from windows socket
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:14:40 GMT
On 1/25/2010 10:05 AM, Tony Anecito wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am getting intermittant windows ssl error regarding connections. Something like socket
error code 12157 ERROR_INTERNET_SECURITY_CHANNEL_ERROR.

This message has no relationship to Apache httpd that I'm aware of, it is
from a different set of APIs altogether.  Is this from your error.log?

> It is intermittant and I am load testing against Apache web server using loadrunner 9.0.
We are using SSLV3 for Apache 2.2. There is some strange message in the error about retrys(0).
Is there some control on the Apache side for setting the retries to more than 0?

I believe it's a loadrunner configuration, if I had to guess.