httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Bakshi" <joyd...@infoservices.in>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Newbie question about vhost log and webalizer
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:21:09 GMT
Mark Watts wrote:

> The Fedora 12 AWStats rpm includes a config for the following, although
> I appreciate its for a different path (/usr/share vs. /usr/local)
>

> Alias		/awstatsclasses	"/usr/share/awstats/wwwroot/classes/"
> Alias		/awstatscss	"/usr/share/awstats/wwwroot/css/"
> Alias		/awstatsicons	"/usr/share/awstats/wwwroot/icon/"
> ScriptAlias	/awstats/	"/usr/share/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin/"
>
> <Directory "/usr/share/awstats/wwwroot">
>     Options None
>     AllowOverride None
>     Order allow,deny
>     Allow from All
> </Directory>
>

> I suspect you'd need the other Alias lines.
>
> Mark.

Solved the second one too.  But in a different way.

 If you go to my earlier mails you can find I already have

` ` `
# READ  FROM  /usr/local/awstats/tools/httpd_conf

Alias /awstatsclasses "/usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/classes/"
Alias /awstatscss "/usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/css/"
Alias /awstatsicons "/usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/icon/"
ScriptAlias /awstats "/usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin/awstats.pl"

#
# This is to permit URL access to scripts/files in AWStats directory.
#
<Directory "/usr/local/awstats/wwwroot">
    Options None
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

` ` `

When I try to view an image I have found the the image path is /icon  so
I added one more line like

Alias /icon "/usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/icon/"

And now icons are also working.
But a warning, We need to add this line all the time in httpd.conf, it
would be better if awstas fix it or mention the above in its documentation.

With regards.

--
জয়দীপ বক্সী