httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nilesh Govindarajan <li...@itech7.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Too many '500 Error'
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:28:37 GMT
On 01/11/2010 12:49 AM, Daniel Reinhardt wrote:

> [...]
php-cgi inside cgi-bin is just a symlink to /usr/local/bin/php-cgi.

This problem is occurring when I was recently migrated to KVM-Fedora12
from Xen-CentOS. On the previous one all was working fine, only RAM was
128 M. But one more point to note is all in the previous one were
self-compiled. Here Apache and PHP are self-compiled but MySQL from the
Fedora repos.

Any ideas ?

--

Nilesh Govindarajan