httpd-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Horgan <phorg...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Multiple ssh login prompts
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 05:40:48 GMT
On a site that I set up on fedora, https://ootbcomp.com, which brings
you to a mediawiki installation, there are ten ssl login prompts each
above the other, so if you log in to one of them, the next one down in
the stack appears in my firefox browser.  If I log in ten times I get
the site, if I log in once and cancel the other nine I get one pane of
the site and a refresh in the browser gets the whole site.  After that
I'm not prompted again unless I restart the browser of course.  Does
anyone have any idea what I did?  I've never seen this behavior before.
The system:

Linux s2.ootbcomp.com 2.6.30.8-64.fc11.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Sep 25 04:43:32
EDT 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
The server is loaded from a fedora package:
httpd.x86_64                       2.2.13-1.fc11
@updates
Server version: Apache/2.2.13 (Unix)
mediawiki is from a fedora package:
mediawiki.x86_64                     1.15.1-50.fc11
@updates

In the ssl_access_log I can see the multiple requests for the page,
favicon, a php file, some css, some images, etc...and it seems that for
each of them, I get an ssl login prompt.

Patrick