httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul McFerrin <pmcfer...@columbus.rr.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Why are there some incompleteness in building PHP4
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2010 02:52:58 GMT
In directory ./sapi/cgi/README.FastCGI of the php4.4.9 distrobution, why
are there parts just really wrong.  It specifically states the following
lines needs to be added Apache conf file:

     LoadModule fastcgi_module /usr/lib/apache/2.0/mod_fastcgi.so

First, the LoadModule is not recognized.  Second, I did a "find" for
file "*fastcgi*" and there is no such filename.  What is one to do in
this case.  I don't have any apache2 in the house.

Am I going blind...