httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Bakshi" <joyd...@infoservices.in>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Very Very strange problem in opensuse 11.1, file uploading reports "not an image file"
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2010 05:45:19 GMT
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:37:36 +0100
Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski <rambo@id.uw.edu.pl> wrote:

> > But no files are uploaded there at all.
>
> What about temporary files? Are they uploaded or not?
> From what you're writing, neither size or type are
> identified (should be set after a successful completion
> of POST request).

Yes, that is actually happening here. I can see in the browser progress-bar the file is uploading.
This is identified more well if I upload a big file. But when the file is uploaded fully (100%)
then the front end reports "Not an image file" which is set at the code. I have manually checked
the folder and no file is there. So the file is uploaded but where the file is gone and why
the check says "Not an ..." ? I am not a php coder but I can do all debug if I get the clue.
Where can I add ( after which line ) the code you have provided ?