httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Bakshi" <joyd...@infoservices.in>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Very Very strange problem in opensuse 11.1, file uploading reports "not an image file"
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:12:17 GMT
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:31:28 +0100
Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski <rambo@id.uw.edu.pl> wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 21:48:15 +0530
> "J. Bakshi" <joydeep@infoservices.in> wrote:
>
> > Dear list,
>
> > that it simply reports "Not an Image file". And this is happening
> > with all files even with image ( jpg, bmp etc..) and with as small
> > as 1KB and as big as 500KB. I have checked the log with "Loglevel
> > debug" and there is nothing in the error log which can give any
> > hints.
>
> Can you check if the files are actually uploaded and are viewable with
> ordinary image viewer? This looks like problem with PHP or CGI script
> you use to upload than apache. Enable error reporting in php.ini if
> it's not on. Analyze the script that serves as upload gateway.

Many thanks for your kind attention. I have already checked in the suse server and the files
are not uploaded in the folder where they suppose to be. Though in debian server the folders
do have all the uploaded files. Regarding the script, I have found codes which are actually
doing the upload (though I am not a php coder)

` ` `
function fileUploder(){
      $upload_file_path = 'fileadmin/user_upload/images/profile/';
      $file_size = 1000000;
      $file_type_list= Array('image/png','image/jpeg','image/gif','application/octet-stream','image>
      $upload_flag = false;
      $msg = '';
      $target_path = '';

      // Check the file parameters
       $upload_file_type = $GLOBALS['HTTP_POST_FILES']['profile_image']['type'];
       if(in_array($upload_file_type, $file_type_list))
       {
          // file type is ok
          if($GLOBALS['HTTP_POST_FILES']['profile_image']['size'] < $file_size)
            $upload_flag = true;
           else
            $msg = 'Over size file';
       }
       else
          $msg = 'Not an Image file';

` ` `

Error reporting is already enabled in vhost configuration

  	php_flag display_startup_errors on
        php_flag display_errors on
        php_flag html_errors on

Kindly suggest me what else to do.