httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How install sub mod
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2010 15:46:32 GMT
On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 6:46 AM, ricardo figueiredo
<ricardoogrande@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to how I install a sub module.
> I'm trying to install mod_lbmethod_rr.c (Revision 774239).
> I install APACHE using the following:
> ./configure --prefix=/apache/path --enable-proxy --with-mpm=worker && make
> && make install
> If necessary, I install APACHE again.

If you download one or two source files, and they build successfully
with apxs, there's no sense in looking any farther.

I assume that despite creating another thread, you're still debugging
the "no response" issue. Have you checked your error log yet?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com