httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@six-group.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Re: Building Apache 2.2 without IPv6
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 08:33:29 GMT

Har har... It's posts like this (and Kirst's one last week about the
power cut) that make this list such a hoot! Please renew my
subscription.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Cheers
>
> Tom

or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system.
Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
networks.