httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tushar Joshi <tjo...@turtle.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Getting HTTP Headers from CGI program
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:31:32 GMT

On 31 Dec 2009, at 16:20, Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com> wrote:

> On 31 Dec 2009, at 01:44, Tushar Joshi wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to get a HTTP header from my CGI program, in this
>> particular
>> example it's SOAPAction, however I'm not sure how to do this as you
>> can
>> only getenv some of the headers.
>
> Erm, it seems neither you nor several who have responded have read
> TFM.
>
> What header can't you get?
>
> --
> Nick Kew

Right bottom posting this time. I've looked in the manual searched on
the web but I presume there isn't an easy way. I've looked at mod
header and set env and I don't really want to add a perl wrapper to a
lovely C program. I was hoping I could do something like getenv
("HEADERS_REMAINING") or I could write an apache module to grab the
SOAPAction header and set it in an environment variable.