httpd-users mailing list archives

From Krist van Besien <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Building Apache 2.2 without IPv6
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 07:53:41 GMT
On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 6:43 AM, Daniel Reinhardt
<cryptodan@cryptodan.net> wrote:
> All,
>
> I want to build Apache 2.2.14 without any referrence to IPv6. I have removed
> IPv6 support from the Kernel, because I find it useless on a small home LAN.
>
> How would I tell apr to leave out IPv6 when compiling?

The first question is why do you want to do this? And why, If this is
just a small home LAN are you even compiling apache yourself.
(And actually IPv6 can be very usefull on a home lan, but that's another story)

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
krist@vanbesien.org