httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Paul Nistor <paul.nis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] I need a technique for executing very fast code behind the httpd apache server.
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:29:12 GMT
Thanks all. I will test some of the things you told me in here and will give
feedback in case i will find a good solution. Second I'm thinking to test
the mod_perl solution and if this isn't working i will write maybe my own
module for apache. The ONC-RPC from PHP to another deamon could also be a
solution and I started to test that.

Write to you all later and thanks alot for the fast answers. You are all
great.