httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul McFerrin <pmcfer...@columbus.rr.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Upgrading from 1.3.22 to 1.3.41`
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:58:00 GMT
I asked this question of this mailing lists many years ago about my
1.3.22 and I'm again performing this upgrade to 1.3.41 (last 1.x
release).  I have gotten my server to respond to both URL's.

However on every page, I get the "Forbidden" error message.  If I do
allow it to view any page, I them get "The page isn't redirecting
properly" error.  The htdocs pointer is pointing to thw same page as the
1.3.22 server.

I have place the current copy of httpd.conf at
http://pmcferrin.homedns.org/httpd.conf

Any help would be appreciated.  The end result is to get php4 installed.