httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Logs of uploaded files from browser
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:34:55 GMT
Manoj Singh wrote:
> Hi Devraj,
>
> Actually i mean by files uploaded through the client side by any browser? I
> have the web site through which I am providing the facility to upload the
> files.

And how exactly are you doing this ?

Now I want to check out how many files were uploaded and details
> through apache web server logs. Please advice me how to do this.

Apart from DAV, Apache does not provide a method to upload files.
DAV (mod_dav) will log any file upload (look for PUT requests).
If you do it via some other method, then your method is the one that
should log the uploads.