httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Tosi <sandro.t...@register.it>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] auth_ldap returns "Password Mismatch" but the password is correct
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:30:17 GMT
Didn't anyone experience "weird things" with ldap authentication? Like:

- password mismatch that get solved by restarting apache
- password error, wait 10 minutes, relogin (with same username/password)
and you  can enter

Any help and suggestion is appreciate, this is really critical for us
and we can't find any clear information about it.

Regards,
Sandro