httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan Schaefer <...@performanceadmin.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Questions about implementing SSL/VirtualHosts
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:02:02 GMT
Peter Schober wrote:
> * Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@six-group.com> [2009-12-15 10:22]:

I sounds like the Apache list is a little crankier than other lists that
I'm subscribed to. ;-)

My situation is described in option (b) including the assumption. I
think I'm going to be ok. I will just plan on making the change on a
Sunday when our customers are not using our system (car dealerships).
Thanks all for your advice and incite.

Dan Schaefer
Web Developer/Systems Analyst
Performance Administration Corp.