httpd-users mailing list archives

From cpanon <cpa...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache config
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 01:15:07 GMT
Hello
I have a Apache2.054 system that was working perfectly with https for months.  I was able
to see the specific secured page, it was loading my certificate file, excellent.  All of
a sudden, with no change in the configuration, really, it is no longer listening on 443.
I have the log as recently as yesterday with it starting up and showing listening on 443 and
80.  Now just listening on 80.  I updated the drivers on the nics, both Intel Pro, rebooted,
clicked my heels.  Nothing.  Has anyone had such a drastic change with it still working
over 80?  I will change the NIC, but done believe the problem could be that specific.  All
ideas welcomed.  tia.