httpd-users mailing list archives

From Manoj Singh <manojsingh2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Logs of uploaded files from browser
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:10:36 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for confusion created. Actually I am using PHP as a server side
language to receive the uploaded files. As I am using apache as a web server
and I know that apache is maintaining access and error logs for the server.
similarly I want to know that whether the apache is maintaining the logs
regrading files uploaded.

Please suggest.

Regards,
Manoj