httpd-users mailing list archives

From Devraj Mukherjee <dev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache config
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 04:23:58 GMT
Provide us some more information please.

- What OS are you using?
- If Linux can you do something like a netstat --listen and see if 443
is being used.
- Change in firewall configuration

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 12:15 PM, cpanon <cpanon@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello
> I have a Apache2.054 system that was working perfectly with https for months.  I was
able to see the specific secured page, it was loading my certificate file, excellent.  All
of a sudden, with no change in the configuration, really, it is no longer listening on 443.
I have the log as recently as yesterday with it starting up and showing listening on 443 and
80.  Now just listening on 80..  I updated the drivers on the nics, both Intel Pro, rebooted,
clicked my heels.  Nothing.  Has anyone had such a drastic change with it still working
over 80?  I will change the NIC, but done believe the problem could be that specific.  All
ideas welcomed.  tia.

--
"The secret impresses no-one, the trick you use it for is everything"
- Alfred Borden (The Prestiege)