httpd-users mailing list archives

From Phil Pinkerton <pcpinker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] A common problem with no help or solution ?
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 16:26:32 GMT
this was the prior output

make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install-recursive'
Current working directory /svn/src/httpd-2.2.14/modules/aaa
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
otarget=`echo install-recursive|sed s/-recursive//`; \
list='  aaa filters loggers metadata http generators mappers'; \
for i in $list; do \
    if test -d "$i"; then \
        target="$otarget"; \
        echo "Making $target in $i"; \
        if test "$i" = "."; then \
                made_local=yes; \
                target="local-$target"; \
        fi; \
        (cd $i && make $target) || exit 1; \
    fi; \
done; \
if test "$otarget" = "all" && test -z ''; then \
    made_local=yes; \
fi; \
if test "$made_local" != "yes"; then \
    make "local-$otarget" || exit 1; \