httpd-users mailing list archives

From nino martinez wael <nino.martinez.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache httpd replication / proxy mirror server?
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:50:11 GMT
It's a bit complicated. So I'll try to explain it in a simple way.

The user are calling(via phone) an IVR application which in turns interprets
vxml. The vxml page then has an option to record and save the recording.
When the vxml page saves the recording it saves towards tomcat which then
places the file in a repository which then are served by Apache httpd, we
have more apache http servers for failover and it's here the need for
replication comes.

All this we can code our way out of, but if there's something already that
does this it would be nice with some recycling. I was thinking that the
Apache http server that got the new file could push it to the others.

Regards Nino