httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@six-group.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] ProxyHTMLURLMap issues ... resent .. surely somebody can help with this
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:50:37 GMT
I think the reason no-one has replied is that no-one knows...

You are using a 3rd party module that many people will be unfamiliar with (eg, me) so it's
not too surprising no-one feels able to respond. I did look up the module's homepage and noticed
that the author offers to try to help out registered (ie, paying) users - is it worth £50?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

________________________________

	From: Peter de Groot [mailto:peter.de.groot@det.wa.edu.au]
	Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 10:12 AM
	To: users@httpd.apache.org
	Subject: [users@httpd] ProxyHTMLURLMap issues ... resent .. surely somebody can help with
this

	Hi,

	Please help ... been grinding away for days :-).

	I am trying to reverse proxy to my internal web site from the outside.

	The internal web site has CSS and Java and everything.

	HOWEVER.

	The internal web site uses a "CSS Hack" (??)  to get around browser issues in IE.
	When I browse the internal site directly I see this in the source.

	<!--[if lt IE 7.0]>
	      <script src="/javascript/iepng.js"></script>
	      <![endif]-->
	<!--[if lt IE 7.0]>
	        <link rel="stylesheet" href="/css/ie6fix.css" type="text/css"/>
	      <![endif]-->
	<!--[if IE 7.0]>
	        <link rel="stylesheet" href="/css/ie7.css" type="text/css"/>
	      <![endif]-->

	When I view the page source via the proxy.. this piece of the code is MISSING, and the apache
log shows this

	 Non-HTML content; not inserting proxy-html filter, referer: http://intranet.fff.xxxxdu/tv/

	I am presuming this is related to the error.

	The displayed page is missing its "theme", which I am assuming is to do with the "hack"

	How can I get ProxyHTMLMap to pass this content through.

	Config snippet is

	#  -------  TV

	#            To support scripting events (with ProxyHTMLExtended On),
	#            you'll need to declare them too.

	ProxyHTMLEvents onclick ondblclick onmousedown onmouseup \
	                onmouseover onmousemove onmouseout onkeypress \
	                onkeydown onkeyup onfocus onblur onload \
	                onunload onsubmit onreset onselect onchange

	        ProxyHTMLLogVerbose on
	        LogLevel debug
	        ProxyHTMLExtended On
	        ProxyPass         /tv/                http://tv-3:8088/
	        ProxyHTMLURLMap   http://tv-3:8088/  /tv

	        <Location  /tv/>
	           ProxyPassreverse /
	           SetOutputFilter  proxy-html
	           ProxyHTMLURLMap    /      /tv/
	           ProxyHTMLURLMap    /tv    /tv
	           RequestHeader    unset  Accept-Encoding
	        </Location>

	</VirtualHost>

	Thanks
	peter

	--

	 <http://egc.wa.edu.au>
		Peter de Groot

or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system.
Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
networks.