httpd-users mailing list archives

From <Chuck.Pa...@TravelChannel.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to set the default VirtualHost
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:47:43 GMT

Hey,

I have set up my apache to use vhosts.d directory, but I like to set one of the VirtualHost
as the default.

CHUCK PAYNE |  Unix System Administrator

TRAVEL CHANNEL MEDIA
3700 Mansell Rd, Suite 500
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Office: 404-269-5533
Blackberry: 770-940-7765
email:chuck.payne@travelchannel.com

CATCH IT  |  travelchannel.com

Need IT help?  Go to http://Keystoneweb.corp.cox.com
Or contact us at Support@TravelChannel.com / 301-244-7777
Cox Communications Help Desk (24 X 7 X 365): 800-637-3545
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the person to whom (or entity to which)
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
copying, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer. The contents of this message may contain personal
views that are not the views of The Travel Channel, L.L.C.

TRAVEL BUG EFFECT: Craving for a Challenge
Man V. Food, Wednesdays at 10PM E/P
CATCH IT  |  travelchannel.com