httpd-users mailing list archives

From <Chuck.Pa...@TravelChannel.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Question about mod_ajp and mod_jk ProxyPassReverse
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:39:44 GMT

and delete the material from any computer. The contents of this message may contain personal
views that are not the views of The Travel Channel, L.L.C.
From: Mark Watts [m.watts@eris.qinetiq.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 10:30 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Question about mod_ajp and mod_jk ProxyPassReverse

On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 10:21 -0500, Chuck.Payne@TravelChannel.com wrote:
> Guys,
>
> We are switching out mod_ajp for mod_jk and have ran into a wall  with ProxyPass and
ProxyPassReverse.

Most people ditch mod_jk for mod_proxy_ajp.
Care to elaborate as to why mod_proxy_ajp isn't working for you?

Mark.

--
Mark Watts BSc RHCE MBCS
Senior Systems Engineer, Managed Services Manpower

TRAVEL BUG EFFECT: Strong Attraction to Haunted Places
Ghost Adventures, Fridays at 9PM E/P
CATCH IT  |  travelchannel.com