httpd-users mailing list archives

From <Chuck.Pa...@TravelChannel.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Question about mod_ajp and mod_jk ProxyPassReverse
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:21:58 GMT
Guys,

We are switching out mod_ajp for mod_jk and have ran into a wall  with ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse.

With mod_ajp we have this setting

<Proxy balancer://potapp>
   BalancerMember ajp://tomcat05:8009 smax=20 min=0 max=10 loadfactor=1 flushpackets=on route=node1
   BalancerMember ajp://tomcat06:8009 smax=20 min=0 max=10 loadfactor=1 flushpackets=on route=node1
</Proxy>

  ProxyPass /travelchannel balancer://potapp/travelchannel/
   ProxyPassReverse /travelchannel balancer://potapp/travelchannel/

   ProxyPass /travel balancer://potapp/travel/
   ProxyPassReverse /travel balancer://potapp/travel/

   ProxyPass /AppConsole balancer://potapp/AppConsole/
   ProxyPassReverse /AppConsole balancer://potapp/AppConsole/

When we try to use these setting that work with mod_ajp, we get a 404 with mod_jk. I have
no clue. Do I need to do something different with ProxyPass/ProxyPassReverse? I been seaching
the net with no luck.

CHUCK PAYNE |  Unix System Administrator

TRAVEL CHANNEL MEDIA
3700 Mansell Rd, Suite 500
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Office: 404-269-5533
Blackberry: 770-940-7765
email:chuck.payne@travelchannel.com

CATCH IT  |  travelchannel.com

Need IT help?  Go to http://Keystoneweb.corp.cox.com
Or contact us at Support@TravelChannel.com / 301-244-7777
Cox Communications Help Desk (24 X 7 X 365): 800-637-3545
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the person to whom (or entity to which)
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
copying, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer. The contents of this message may contain personal
views that are not the views of The Travel Channel, L.L.C.

TRAVEL BUG EFFECT: Strong Attraction to Haunted Places
Ghost Adventures, Fridays at 9PM E/P
CATCH IT  |  travelchannel.com