httpd-users mailing list archives

From Prigge Scott <PriggeSco...@JohnDeere.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] proxy 502 problem uploading a large file
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:15:31 GMT
Hi Scott, I recently posted a message to the group about a 502 error I was getting:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users/200911.mbox/%3c9A7D6213F32E30428D8C94E8441C8AC85C8A8F3B@edxmb25.jdnet.deere.com%3e

Given the description of your environment, it's not clear if my situation relates. But consider
a possible TCP timeout with your back-end server. In my case, I was able to adjust a Linux
parameter to increase the number of SYN-ACK packets the OS sent to keep the TCP connection
alive - not a great solution, but a verified workaround.