httpd-users mailing list archives

From Philip Wigg <p...@philipwigg.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] pdf report generation - content type text/html
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:13:02 GMT
> I tried all possibilities but no luck yet. I just realized this morning that
> the OS patch level on Test and Prod servers are different. Test reports are
> working but not the Prod, may be due to fact that Test servers have LATEST
> PATCH LEVEL??? Is it possible??? Please let me know.

It's quite possibly due to some differences in the application server
configuration, you're probably best asking IBM. Possibly it's
something like this:-

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=2169&context=SS5K3U&dc=DB550&q1=JR30578&uid=swg1JR30578&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

It doesn't sound like the problem is due to Apache though.