httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ProxyHTMLURLMap issues ... resent .. surely somebody can help with this
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:27:14 GMT

On 20 Nov 2009, at 09:31, Tom Evans wrote:

> The last three replies *were* from the author :)
>
> Cheers
>
> Tom
>
> You know when you click reply, and then you realize you misunderstood what the other
guy said....

Lol!

I read your previous reply the way you wrote it, and had to figure this one out!

> ++coffee;

Good idea.

p.s. to the OP, what happens if you run your HTML through xmllint --html?

If the "comment" disappears, it's too broken for libxml2.  If the comment
survives xmllint but gets eaten by mod_proxy_html, then I should be
investigating and hopefully fixing something!

--
Nick Kew