httpd-users mailing list archives

From b k <bk4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] pdf report generation - content type text/html
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 02:34:30 GMT
thanks for ur input. But, as I said before, the reports work directly on the
app server. However, the report fails to open if you provide a smaller date
range (period) and works fine with a bigger date range. Is there any setting
on web server that I need to check for min/max response data size or
something like that. pls let me know.