httpd-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bailleul <Emmanuel.Baill...@telindus.fr>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] is it poss to make apache 2.0.59 listen to two 443 ports?
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:00:38 GMT

Hi,

With this Apache version, this would be possible but if you use the same IP address then you
would get certificate mismatch alerts.
If you use different IP for each "SSL Vhost" then it would work as expected (as far as I really
understood your need ...).
If you want to be able to do the same but with the same IP address then you will have to upgrade
to at least 2.2.12 (2.2.14 recommended) and refer to the official documentation to setup your
config, in particular :
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/NameBasedSSLVHostsWithSNI

Regards.

Emmanuel