httpd-users mailing list archives

From Peter de Groot <peter.de.gr...@det.wa.edu.au>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] [debug] proxy_util.c(1820): proxy: worker proxy:reverse already initialized
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 09:45:51 GMT

Yep .. according to the doc..  this is the safest way to do a reverse proxy.

Sometimes the thing proxies properly .. usually the first time .. and then
a refresh give me a web site (the proxied one) unavailable.

If course it is working now ... even with the errors in the log..
but I am the only user on at the moment

Peter

Peter