httpd-users mailing list archives

From Artem Kuchin <mat...@itlegion.ru>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.2 for Windows drops connections
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:51:14 GMT
Hello!

I have a weird problem. I am running two sites under mod_perl under
Apache 2.2
under windows 2003.

The same setup on FreeBSD works fine, but under windows after some time
(an hour or less)
i start to get connection drops when trying to open a site.

I strart firefox, type in the url, and after a second firefox says that
connection was dropped by
server. LWP::UserAgent also returns error.

Nothing is in the error log. Nothing is in the windows event log

Then i stop the service and start it again and everything works fine
fore some time more.

Any idea what's going on and where to look at?

Artem