httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pruniaux Ghislain <ghislain.pruni...@univ-fcomte.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] AllowOverride
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 16:04:25 GMT
Hi,
Some users on my apache server need to use RewriteEngine in there directory.
They use .htaccess, but they say that does not work.
I think i must change AllowOverride for their directory (default is
none) , but i could not find the  AllowOverride directive for the
RewriteEngine (AuthConfig,FileInfo,Indexes,Limit,Options etc ..)

Thanks