httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_authnz_ldap with wildcard certificate
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:13:15 GMT
On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 9:03 AM, Francois Pernet
<Francois.Pernet@idsa.ch> wrote:
> Ok I can also post this question on openldap forum, but :
> - my main question is : is there anybody 's running wilcard certificates for
> LDAPs authentication under Apache ?
> - configuration for openldap is different than inside the mod_ldap (only few
> directives in mod_ldap) so what if I can make it work with Openldap ? (which
> is the case but without cetificate validation).

Wouldn't this be LDAPVerifyServerCert?

if you know the openldap you're using can't verify the cert, there's
not much sense in putting out a query to other Apache users.

If your openldap is linked with gnutls, try one linked with openssl?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com